Wednesday, January 27, 2010

"OFF THE RECORD" Comment - Crisis

Who has been reading my posts on my blog, sure that already noticed that I'm not a person of swallow injustices and that I alwayes try to give voice to my desires, to my anguishes... So, I think that the best place to express it is right here, even if this subject couldn't be relacionated with the theme of this blog... This first "Off the Record" comment is dedicated to the so known and alson with beards "portuguese crisis". She is always accompanied with her friend "Deficit", that haves a back very wide, and for that, he's alwayes responsible for the setbacks of his nephews, the portuguese politicians. I remembered and I felt will to write about this subject, after I've found that yesterday, on an Lisbon esplanade, while I was having lunch, that the two persons of the two around tables, were commenting (or regreting) the just announced tax increases... And to top it off, two ladies passed around me that were saying ventings that the politicians should steal money from the riches, and not to the poors... To over this sequence, when I just over to have lunch, I went to the kiosk close to the restaurant, e for my admiration, at the first page of a newspaper, Socrates retrated a bit on the announced measures, that withdrew some with some members of the parliament benefits, and that the "Caixa Geral de Depositos" (that in the first three months of this year improved 20% of the profits) is for the next two years isent of paying IRC (tax to the profits of the companies). Nothing am I think in 10 years here (maybe I'm being optimistic) the people that work has been year after year deceived and runaway ... And if there was doubt, it is almost unavoidable to this chaotic situation (which is what at least for now, as in other years past, would have us believe) that we are involved. And who pays for the irresponsibility of our leaders? They? Of course not ... I think we're a country where being a politician is becoming more attractive, and not because their responsibilities are more noble and the challenges are greater.

No comments: