Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Grilfriends?!?! But... How was it possible?!

This was one of the doubts of many of my friends had when knew that I was gay... In fact, I always lived surrounded with woman, but were just friends, except some... Naturaly, I had girlfriends, and this raised the question "So, how you had girlfriends, if you're gay??!?!"... Right, I think that this happens because all of us (generally of the society) pushes us to womans, becoming the fact of haven't girlfriend reason to suspects or doubts. Now, as I always wanted to hide the fact that I'm gay, nothing better than trying to have a girlfriend... But it doesn't work, I dated with Cristina, with Sara and with Susana (a few hum...) and, in fact, the things doesn't worked and believe me that one of them was everything I would want for me... But nature doesn't forgives, and was having always something that was missing to complete the relationship. Actually I'm a big friend of all of they, and they accepted very well the fact that I'm gay, and, in some cases, it served to clarify some situations... And you ask: "And how was that relationship, it was one normal love and sex relationship?", and I answer that I think that would be much more love (or a strong feeling that I used to call love) than sex, even because in relation to sex, things never went very well...

No comments: