Thursday, July 2, 2009

Having gay friends ...

Some time ago I commented here on my blog that I have healthy hetero friends and chat with those that may be more "healthy" than with gay friends or couples. I never had gay friends, as I think should happen to many people ... And so on! The fact of having "entered" in the gay world and currently have a stable relationship with my lovely, not meant an increase in my sphere of friends, in this particular case, I refer to gay friends. My beautiful for its part, the few who had lost with the passing of time. Maintain a single gay friend ... Comment a few days ago that, and we conclude that it would be a more healthy gay friends ... I guess not, but it does not cost much, or at least we think not so much freight, get out sites for gays with gays that straight out with friends. Is always that feeling that we are "forcing" (when this starts to applicant) the bar straight to our friend ...

But it now becomes complicated arrange gay friends ...

No comments: