Thursday, July 2, 2009

Employment, again...

I return to speak in this important matter, for two reasons: There is a new survey on employment and discrimination that may come to us as gays take this blog in which I am grateful to leave your vote and yet still have a problem because in my job that I said a few days ago ...

I wonder when that started to feel confidence in our colleagues and they share some of its intimacy with us, or should not enter the same wavelength and open the game with respect to our sexual orientation? Because so much of the family conversation, I left three alternatives: 1 - Tell the truth, 2 - and 3 lying - Skip ... Obviously the answer is more natural because the default (and agree) nobody has anything to do with our intimate life, but believe me ask how you call my girlfriend is not in itself an intrusion into my life .. . But the truth is that this simple question me (us) to put the three alternatives mentioned that ...

Which to choose?

No comments: