Thursday, July 2, 2009

Another trip ... A further tightening in the heart ...

Oh man, I like what I tell it so different ...

I am now without lying next to my beautiful ... Beyond the wall I have in my back, my father slept and my mother ... Understand?

However talk to more than anything in my messenger again and rebut the facts and feelings that cause we are not together tonight, and the truth is that there is no progress in this field.

But inside me there is something that changes, I feel you ... When you love someone, this "fight" between the mother and the beautiful, love these two as equal and so different, wanting and not wanting this, there is almost lead me crazy ... Today in the afternoon, while I and my mother were in the room, so close and alone (which will be rare in recent years), I felt what we hurt the heart: not able to be ourselves and talk and do what we like ... I do this almost all the time with my beautiful and with my friends, and now, with it, I can not do ... I share both with her the beautiful moments I have lived and what makes me to be very happy ... But I can not ...!

I am increasingly tired of this ... I think the fair is beautiful "away" to give rise to any family and it seems that every day, I a step towards a cliff that I oblige or to stop or skip ... 

GGGRRRRRRR .... Heard yesterday about this, in "Short Conversations" Women of SIC in an interview with the psychologist who is the same station a program together with José Machado Vaz and the unconditional fan I am, saying that she had chosen as their area of research led to the fact that homophobia ... Said that she did not understand, so have decided to deepen the theme, how could a thing so insignificant in the lives of people, or the sex of the person we love, create feelings so strange and incomprehensible ...

But well, it was just a situation that increasingly less and I repeat that increasingly leads me to think that my dream may never come to be held ...

But as hope is the last to die ....

No comments: