Wednesday, January 7, 2009

And how do with the grandparents?


Well, in my opinion it should take our homosexuality no longer think the same for our grandparents ... Obviously, and as all cases (friends, parents, uncles, brothers ...) very much depends on temperament, education and cultural level of people to our acceptance of homosexuality, but I think in general our grandparents in addition to being at a level Age has a higher cultural level and education very much reduced and a closed mind ... And I wonder, shall we be confronted them with a reality that could leave (I do not want to say that may be different) sad, disappointed and even injured? I think not! The view them Clearly it would not change anything in our life, but the fact that they say could change something in their life ... Not wishing to retrograde opinion, I think in most cases must let them know without a doubt or in the air ...

No comments: