Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Tell the parents: YES or NO? (Part 11)

(Continued) Therefore, the decision was taken ... I decided to go for dinner, because my work would be nice ... Dinner went normally, as was expected ... Perhaps I noticed that my father was a little more quiet than usual ... But good, dinner and the final went to my house, I and my parents ... As the signs of my mother, knew that they would sleep in the office, but even then, had taken the sheets of the bed and left there a few sheets dobradinhos and lavadinhos, so maybe so, they change their ideas and were sleeping in my bed. .. My dad walked by sneaky house (who knows, looking at the corners to discover something ...), and my mother came with me to my room. I insisted: "Are you sure do not want to sleep here?". She replied "No, sleep in the office was combined as ...". Okay, fine by me, and my mother took in water and said "Well, but help you make the bed for you ...". She barely knew I would not sleep at home, would rather, to avoid confusion, sleeping in the house of the beautiful ... "Needless to mother, I will not sleep here." She did not know what to say "Oh you will not sleep here, then where will you sleep? Oh, there okay, okay .....". She was confused and a bit confusing, it means that much ... Well, then I fired them and leave the rest, combining for lunch the next day there, a Chinese, at the foot of my house. The other day, lunch, and when my father leaves to go to pay for my mother says, "So where the lives ______?". May not seem important, but it was the first time that my mom talked to my beautiful ... (Continued)

No comments: