Monday, August 17, 2009

INTERNET ... Who is the other side?

I have already discussed this topic several times here on the blog, and I do not play it again too ... This is because today I received a link via messenger, a known, that showed me a page where you are literally exposed a supposedly personal conversation taken known and widely used in Messenger. These conversations, which now can easily be stored in history may well become embarrassing or even harmful if we do not know what the real intention of those who is on the side of there. It is known that with the proliferation of chat conversations and instant applications, the risk to say or do certain things in the future can come to commit ourselves. This is an example of this, and I think that should motivate us to reflect on the matter. The link that I talk to who is more curious is:

http://www.viriatoweb.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=9

:)

No comments: